Cryptocurrencies, tokens, and digital assets are, by their nature, generally irreversible, and their swap rates are highly volatile and transitory. We cannot be responsible for any risk in use of the Website, including but not limited to swap rate risk and market risk.
All sales after a OrionZ swap are final.
If an error occurs with a user’s swap or interface on the user’s side of the transaction, the “Order Status” page on the Website will indicate whether or not the failed swap will result in a refund of the user’s deposited asset or the outgoing asset to which the user was exchanging.
The asset deposited by the user will be refunded to the user if the “Order Status” page either:
1. indicates the swap failed by displaying “failed” message; or,
2. indicates the swap got stuck in “awaiting swap,” “pending confirms,” or “awaiting deposit” stages.
The outgoing asset will be if the “Order Status” page indicates a successful swap by displaying “Done” or “Completed”
OrionZ handle requests from users on a case-by-case basis. Any decisions by **OrionZ** with respect to refunds or swaps are final.
1. All transactions from OrionZ to a user’s outgoing asset wallet shall be subject to all posted fees, including but not limited to miner fees.
2. Users have a maximum of 30 days to reclaim any assets that are held in the OrionZ system due to any error, whether by you or us. Refund requests submitted after the 30 day period will not be refunded. Any decisions by OrionZ with respect to refunds in these circumstances are final.
3. Coins/tokens sent to the incorrect address (e.g., BTC sent to an ETH address) will be charged an Extraction Fee of 50 USD (in the equivalent of the mis-sent coin/token). The coin/token extraction process can take up to 20 business days. If a user wishes to expedite this process, additional charges may apply.
4. Unsupported coins/tokens that are deposited into our system to unrelated wallets cannot be extracted or returned. OrionZ reserves the right to handle this on a case–by-case basis. Any decisions by OrionZ with respect to such coins or tokens being deposited when no longer supported are final.
5. Deposits under one (1) USD are too small to be refunded due to the mining fee and administrative costs. OrionZ shall not refund any coins or tokens that are worth less than one (1) USD or equivalent value. Users are advised not to use the service for orders under this size.
6. When user provides a destination address, this is the only address that output funds can be sent to. Any decisions by OrionZ with respect to refunds in these circumstances are final.
7. WARNING: There may be websites imitating to be OrionZ. They use a misspelled URL that looks like “OrionZ" in order to trick users into sending them funds. DO NOT USE ANY SERVICE THAT ISN'T EXACTLY LOCATED AT THE DOMAIN: “OrionZ” OrionZ is not responsible for funds that have been sent to any unofficial sites. It is important that all users verify they are visiting the correct URL (OrionZ) and search for the security certificate in the URL bar of their browser.
8. Never trust private messages, solicitations, or requests for funds from people claiming to be OrionZ unless you have verified that it is an official request from a company employee.
9. When in doubt, contact us directly to verify any messaging to our team [email protected]